Sunday, January 24, 2010
Have No Fear...
Every time I watch the news or read an email forwarded to me from a friend about the conditions in this world, I start to stress about the "state of the world." Well, if we believe our gospel, and I do, there is nothing for me to stress over. Not if I do the things the scriptures tell me to do. In D&C 38:30 the Lord tells us:
"I tell you these things because of your prayers; wherefore, treasure up wisdom in your bosoms, lest the wickedness of men reveal these things unto you by their wickedness, in a manner which shall speak in your ears with a voice louder than that which shall shake the earth;but if ye are prepared ye shall not fear."
It's up to me to get myself prepared so I will have no reason to fear!
Kathi Sheffer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment