'And as I partook of the fruit thereof it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy; wherefore, I began to be desirous that my family should partake of it also; for I knew that it was desirable above all other fruits' 1 Nephi 8:12
This scripture reminds me of the temple. That we partake of the fruit (Temple) and it fills our soul with exceedingly great joy and we desire that our family may partake for I know it is desirable above all other.
In December I had the wonderful opportunity to receive my endowments. You may think I am weird, but every morning I get so excited (almost giddy) because I have the opportunity to wear garments and attend the temple.
I long for everyone to have the wonderful opportunity to receive their endowments and feel the JOY that fills you every time you attend. I want to grasp more fully the pure grace that is offered if we will take upon us the covenants of our Heavenly Father. What an AWESOME GIFT!

No comments:
Post a Comment