Thursday, March 25, 2010

LOVE ONE ANOTHER

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall men know that ye are my diciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:34-35)

This evening our Relief Society activity will focus on the Five Love Languages. It's times like this that I feel totally out-of-touch (probably because of my age). I seem to be the only person in my circle of acquaintances that has never heard of the book discussing the five love languages. I'm so-o-o looking forward to this activity. No doubt I'll learn more than anyone else there. And, no doubt, my husband, my children, my friends, my associates will also benefit from this night's activity.

A good friend sent me an email card wishing me a Happy Easter. The email was some cute little animated chicks and the caption was, "We sister chicks need to stick together--love and pray for each other--support and encourage one another--yep, that's what sisters do best."

I can't think of a better way to honor our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, during the Easter season than to love and support one another.

LOVE Kathi

No comments: