Monday, July 5, 2010

Motherhood is a Partnership with God



I found this quick message from Jeffery R Holland on lds.org...and WOW...it inspired me so much! First of all, I LOVE being a mom.  It's all I ever wanted to do.  My kids make me so happy and I feel blessed everyday to have them with me for eternity.  But lately, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed with motherhood.  Have baby number 4 soon, and trying to juggle it all, while being a great mom and having everything under control has been a challenge.  In this message I learned that God is my partner in this whole motherhood thing...it was so comforting and inspiring to hear these words and it helped me to see that I don't have to be the perfect mom.  I don't have to do everything at 100%...I just need to do my best and Heavenly Father will help me with the rest.  I know that being a mom is what Heavenly Father wants me to do, and I find great comfort in that, and I hope you do to!

Love Lyndi

No comments: