I have a little journal book given to me by a friend that I treasure. On each page of the little journal is a scripture. As you turn to a blank page to write in the journal, you can read words of advice from the scriptures. Today as I picked up the book, I noticed a statement on the back cover of the book. It said, "Let the touch of the Master's hand encourage and uplift you everyday." Then, I turned to a blank page and the scripture noted on the page was, "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons (and daughters) of God." (1 John 3:1)
Is there ever a day that we do not need to be uplifted in some way? We are daughters of God. He is there to encourage us and lift us up every day if we just allow it. He loves His daughters.
Love, Kathi
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment