Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Go into the mount oft"

St. George Utah Temple

3 And I, Nephi, did go into the mount oft, and I did pray oft unto the Lord; wherefore the Lord showed unto me great things.  1 Ne. 18: 3

We are admonished to attend the temple often and to pray always!  If the prophets must go unto the mount and pray oft, I can't imagine what I need to do!!!! At the very minimium I should be praying and attending the temple OFTEN.

For personal reasons, I have been attending the temple three times a week for the last 3 weeks and I am amazed at the personal peace I feel. I find myself much calmer, much happier, much more loving.

I challenge each of you to schedule a day to attend the temple!!! Don't leave it to "if I have time", you'll never make it. Call a friend today and schedule a monthly temple outing!! You will be glad you did!!

And hey, the wondonderful thing about the temple, is that if you have not yet received your endowments you can still attend by doing baptisms!! 

Love, Tammy

No comments: