Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Live Each Day To Its Fullest


“How well are we feeding, nurturing, training, and exercising the spirits of our children? . . . Remember, eternity is now, not a vague, distant future. We prepare each day, right now, for eternal life.”
—Elder M. Russell Ballard

Sometimes we get so caught up in the day to day routine that we fail to realize that each day is one step closer to returning to our Father in Heaven. How many times do we go through the day and at the end, ask ourselves, "Where did the day go!?", "What did I even do today that made a major difference?" Are we teaching our children the necessary basic principles needed to survive this crazy world spritually? Will they be able to understand the purpose of life because we have done our part in teaching them?
I know that with me personally I get so wrapped up in learning and teaching myself many things, however, I sometimes forget how important it is to teach our children of the gospel as well. Even though they may not fully understand right now, it will make a impact in their lives that someday they will look back and recall those certain times that will help them later on in their life.
I hope we can all remember what really matters in our day to day activities and routine of life, that we can all become better, stronger, more spiritual saints. So that when we finally get to see our Father in Heaven that we will be filled with great accomplishment for all the many wonderful things we did on this Earth.
LOVE, Megan

No comments: