I can remember when Rob and I moved to San Antonio, I was scared to death! When we got there I remember thinking "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." I was sooo far away from my family and friends. That is when the understanding and appreciation of the church and ward families came in. This gave me comfort in knowing that no matter where I was, I would be able to make friends and not feel so alone. We are so blessed to have a ward family. And we have obligations to everyone in our ward family. These obligations are listed out for us in Mosiah and I would like to share them with you.
...And now as ye are desirous to come into the fold of God,
and to be called his people, and are
1)willing to bear one another's burdens,
that they may be light;
Yea and are
2) willing to mourn with those that mourn;
Yea and
3) comfort those that stand in need of comfort,
and
4) to stand as witnesses of God at all times and
in all things, and in all places that ye may be in...
Mosiah 18:8-9
I am grateful to each and everyone of you for the part that you take in our ward family.
The Price Hills Ward is the best and I am so happy to be a part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment