Friday, March 12, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude

I love this months Ensign Article "The Value of Experiencing and Expressing Gratitude" by Vaughn E Worthen PH.D.

He writes that Scriptures counsel us to "give thanks" in everything and to arise daily with a heart "full of thanks unto God".  he says that our Church leaders recognize and continually teach the importance of gratitude.

President Monson states: if ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues. "despite the changes which come into our lives with gratitude in our hearts, may we fill our days---as much as we can--- with those things which matter most."

In these hard times, it is so important to have an "attitude of gratitude"!  We are so blessed to have the many gifts and blessings we have been given. May we accept our daily challenges with an attitude of love and gratitude.

I have a very great-full heart that I live in this ward and  given the privilege to know and associate with you  wonderful sisters. You are my spiritual Giants!  May we all live in GRATITUDE DAILY!

Thank you to Michelle Newton for suggesting we read this article!! I love the message and strive to live in gratitude daily!

No comments: