Ephesians 4:4-7
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
I have been feeling inadequate in many different areas of my life lately, and when I read this scripture, it gave me the peace I was looking for. This grace, made possible by the gift of Christ, provides us with the ability to do what we need to do, in all aspects of our life. While I hope none of you are feeling inadequate, I'm also assuming I'm not the first person to ever feel this way - so if you are ever feeling this way, I hope you can find comfort in this scripture like I did.
Love,
Terri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment