Alma 7:11-12 And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people.
And he will take upon him death, that he may loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities.
I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and of his everlasting love for each of us. Heavenly Father provided his Only Begotten Son to provide a way for us to return to Him and to have eternal joy. Jesus Christ suffered for us so that he would understand what we are going through during times of trials - whether they be great or small. We are never alone. Jesus Christ is always with us, to support us and bear us up. As it says in Doctrine and Covenants 84:88 And whoso receiveth you, there will I be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you to bear you up.
I am eternally grateful to have this gospel in my life!
Love,
Terri
No comments:
Post a Comment