Article of Faith #6 - We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth.
I often wonder how did I get so lucky to join this church? I can't imagine where I would be without having the gospel in my life. I am so grateful for a living prophet. I am grateful for the leaders of our church who are willing to live their lives around their callings in the church; we have such amazing leaders in our church!! We are truly blessed to have such loving leaders guide us and help us through today's challenges.
I am grateful to be considered a "peculiar person" by being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - as time goes on, we will become more and more peculiar - but in a good way - people will want to know how we have such peace and happiness in our lives. We are a truly blessed people.
Love, Terri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment