Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mistaking Motion for Action

Ernest Hemingway stated: Never Mistake Motion for Action.

It's the last days and I have to ask myself if I'm just going through the motions or am I TRULY taking ACTION? Am I  studying my scriptures and praying with true desire to know him and living my life the way he would have me do? Am I serving others? Am I fully committed to the Lord? NOT just going through the motions.

1 AND it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. (Old Testament | Deuteronomy 28:1 - 2)

No comments: