Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WEAK THINGS BECOME STRONG

Us women strive to be perfect in everyway. No one wants their weaknesses pointed out to them. If it's going to be anyone, let it be the Lord RIGHT? It's hard enough to see them ourselves. To admit that we can't forgive or don't have patience with young children. We want to be able to overcome our weaknesses. Of course we must be tested and tried. Only when we humble ourselves unto the Lord AND have faith can weak things become strong. It's so comforting that the Lord is always there for us.



ETHER 12:27

27-And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is suffcient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

No comments: